April 9, 2011

Adopt a pet! Get a badge from Zazzle and start your campaign for fury friends!

Hello!

When I was a child I wanted to be a vet. I grew up and today I am not a vet and I do not have pets either. I can't afford to give one animal the life the animal deserves. But I am fond of animals, both pet and wild ones are fabulous creatures. I admire people who run animal shelters and save pets lives. 

I sellected a few Adopt a pet buttons and magnets. These are a wonderful way to spread the message. Grab one and use it in you jacket or tote bag! 

> This post was refreshed in 2015




Animal adoption button button

Adopt a dog Button button
Adopt a dog Button by HappyPaw
Use Zazzle's online button maker
Adopt a Pet Button
Adopt a Pet Button by bnpdesignstudio
View other Adopt a pet Buttons at Zazzle.com
Adopt Don't Shop 2 Inch Square Button
Adopt Don't Shop 2 Inch Square Button by ccextra
Check out other Animals Buttons at zazzle.com
Adopt A Homeless Pet Button
Adopt A Homeless Pet Button by CowPieCreek
Browse more Cowpiecreek Buttons at Zazzle
It's time 2 inch round button
It's time 2 inch round button by Pawnuts
Look at Time Buttons online at Zazzle.com
Make A Friend - Shih Tzu 2 Inch Round Button
Make A Friend - Shih Tzu 2 Inch Round Button by PetAdoption
Look at Petadoption Buttons online at Zazzle.com
I Adopt 2 Inch Square Button
I Adopt 2 Inch Square Button by doggied
Look at other Humor Buttons at zazzle.com
Save Lives Button
Save Lives Button by PetsBroward
Shop for Spay Buttons online at Zazzle.com






3 comments:

  1. Nice blog for a great cause... we have 10 pups and 3 cats... all adoptees. Blessings....
    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of Pet Rescue/adoptions items.
    Thanks for including our "Lookin' Fur Luv" button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great topic for a blog. Thank you for featuring my Somali cat iPhone. I do appreciate it. I shared your blog on twitter and on my profile page on facebook. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...