November 18, 2009

AND I GOT MY THIRD TBA!

I got another Today's Best Award on 17th November. I know it's a bit hard to believe but in a matter of days I got myself three nice little red ribbons.The Scissor Whale belongs to a collection of designs I entitled Scissor Animals Collection.The Whale isn't my favourite.I prefer the Scissor Antelope or the Scissor Brids.But Zazzle team went for the Whale.These designs were inspired on my fondness for cut and paste.I do a lot of collage and I have at least a dozen different scissors.I left design background deliberatly empty so people can costumize and play with different color options.It also got Top 10 Bags Views ribbon for that day.Conclusion:whales are popular.Thank you Zazzle! It's an illustration of a whale. Not available anymore, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...