Awesome Pillows, the new Laptop Bags, Iphone 5 Cases and more!


Hello again!

Since I started at Zazzle I always felt that I was part of a community. Joining this Group on Facebook provided me a new way of experiencing what that means. Every week I get new products to share from the Group. And I provide some of my own so the Group can promote it also. Yesterday I showed products from the Christmas/Holiday list. These new products are from another list - every week I'll be doing the same. It's easy and fun! I am also enjoying the contact with these new Zazzlers.

I still am fascinated by the PILLOWS! Touchably soft and always cool on the other side, Zazzle custom pillows are made of 100% grade A woven cotton that’s as durable as it is cuddlable. All pillow covers are 100% machine washable.

For now, I am showing you four beautiful PILLOWS from Diane Clancy, Zandiepants, and Julia Aguiar. Maybe more members add new ones.

I hope you like this week´s Affiliate Junction Group Promotion!



Comments