#3 Zazzle Stores to Discover: WAGGY TAILS ZAZZLE STORE



Visit Waggy Tails Zazzle Store: The Designer Store at Zazzle

Store Owner: Natalie Kinnear

Operates from: United Kingdom

Products customization dominant type: Photographs

"I totally adore animals, especially dogs, and have four rescue dogs, hence lots of products featuring my gorgeous mutely crew - as I call them." Natalie's words. She's primarily a photographer / photographic artist. She is using her talent to help animals. Many people love animals and I am one of them. So when I read on Facebook that all royalties earned from sales in Waggy Tails Store are being donated to the animal rescue I decided to feature it on my blog right away. Natalie is using her Zazzle store as a FUNDRAISER for CASTAWAY CRITTERS PET RESCUE, based in GA, USA. I picked only postcards but check her store for other products and help save an animal's life.

Comments