Welcome to the blog ofA Portuguese Love Zazzle Store!The products presented on this blog are all for sale. (Some are created by Associate Zazzle Stores, not me. If you buy one of these I'll earn a small percentage.) You can access to A Portuguese Love Store clicking on this link or the link in the above bar, any product/link on the blog posts, or any product/link presented on the flash widgets available on your right.
1. If it's your first time on Zazzle, you will have to register. It's a simple process. Then, when you find the product you wish to buy, you must click on top of it and you'll get something like this:
You can check product details for more information. Then you must click the button Add to Cart. After, if you have a Promo Code/Gift Certificate you must enter it. Then Proceed to chekout and enter Shipping address. It's pretty easy. YOUR COUNTRY AND CURRENCY INTERFACE – A Portuguese Love Store is Zazzle.com and this means american currency and english language. But you can browse the Store under a different country language and currency, maybe even your own. On the Store page, look down and search for the flag of the country of your preference: UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Spain, Brazil, Portugal, Germany, Japan, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium.
2. BUT! You may want to customize the product you're about to buy. Look at the blue button on the mousepad. It says CUSTOMIZE. This means you can introduce some elements or change some elements previously arranged by me. If that's the case you must click on the blue button to customize your product. This is what you'll see next:
As you can see the area on your right is now showing what we call the Zazzle tool. What can you do with it? Depending on the options made available to you by the product creator you’ll be able to:
- Remove Text and/or Images from the design
- Alter the image size/orientation/placement (using controls provided in the design tool)
- Alter the text size/orientation/placement/color/font
- Change the layering of design elements (adjusting which are "in-front of" or "behind" other elements)
- Add Text and/or images not included in the original design
In this section you can also determine the style of the product and color of the product you want to buy if there are several styles available.
I used the Zazzle tool to write "I am a good rooster". Have a look!
3.Some things make shopping on Zazzle even more enjoyable. These things are:
5. Zazzle currently accept Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and PayPal, as well as Zazzle earnings and gift certificates as payment.
In this blog I'll write about how I find inspiration for my Zazzle drawings and also about portuguese culture in a light and informal way. I will show my Zazzle products. Sometimes in a near future I will promote giveaways too... if I'm in a good mood. I'll show case products I like and stores from Zazzle artists. Any comments,questions, opinions and suggestions are welcome!