Leave a comment on my wall! Promote yourself!



Hi people! I have closed my Zazzle Store comments wall some months ago. Some people do it because they don't like other Zazzle folks to promote their work over there. That wasn't the reason why I shut it down. I shut it because I did not have the time - and still don't have - to answer back. 

But with the holiday season upon us, I thought it would be nice to make the effort of paying a little attention to you all. I even miss being in touch with some of you. So you're welcome to leave your Christmas and New Year Greeting on my Store wall and prints and links to your Zazzle work. But I will not tolerate other kinds of promotions or spam. Looking forward to your words! I'll return your visit!

More, you know you can always comment on my blog. But if this post gets a significant amount of links I'll tweet it more often! Happy Zazzle spirit to YOU!



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you as well! It's very nice of you to encourage a little hello and promotion here. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! I've included a link below to my Savor the Season ornament.
    Carol

    http://rlv.zcache.com/savor_the_season_cat_christmas_ornament-p175328717270012716zv71t_125.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol!This is my blog and you can share your links here too, no problem! But I was writing about my Zazzle store wall.My blog's comments have always been open. I know people visit the blog because I have annalytics but no one leaves a word.I would like that to change at least in these month and a half it would feel nice! Thanks for showing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Sorry about that -- I feel silly! :) I will go ahead and visit the Zazzle store, too. Feel free to delete my comment here if you need to!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!