November 19, 2014

Shop for Christmas decorations you can personalize

Hi Portuguese Love friends! Have you missed me? I sure miss you! I am here to tell you about this other blog of mine, that's called No Boring White. It's a place about color and fun. You're welcome there also! These bellow selections of Zazzle Christmas products for Holiday decoration are showcased there. But as I know that many of you aren't aware of my new blog - and NoBoringWhite store, - I am posting it here also so you don't miss a thing about these new Zazzle products! Most of these creations aren't mine. They are the work of many talented Zazzle artists. 

This year I decided to focus on promoting others. But if you want to check some of my own work I invite you to have a look at Christmas Treats and Chocolate Gifts!  It's a sweet invitation, right? Have a nice Holiday, Ho!Ho!Ho!

Santa Hats from Zazzle




Unusual Christmas stockings you can personalize!




And what about Christmas mugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...