December 21, 2012

I survived the end of the world tshirts!



Mayan Apocalypse Tees
Mayan Apocalypse Tees by craigsoup
Design unique cheap personalized t-shirts online at zazzle.com
I Survived, 2012 Shirt
I Survived, 2012 Shirt by watamyr
Try Zazzle's online t-shirt making tool.
This time it was my nephew who told me about these I survived the end of the world tee-shirts. He found it on the internet so he asked me to do a search for it on Zazzle - he knows what Zazzle is, well, more or less! He was right! Some Zazzle store owners are already selling I survided the Mayan apocalyse t-shirts. They are really fun! Not time left to get one for Christmas gift or I woul buy one for Gabriel, my nephew. But it's a tshirt many youngsters will love to wear next year, I am sure. Zazzle artists came up with some simple yet appealing designs for it mainly using the Mayan calendar image or glyphs.

The Mayans lived on the Yucatan Peninsula in the eastern part of Mesoamerica. The Mayans were artists and built spectacular architecture. The ancient Mayas invented also a calendar of remarkable accuracy. December 21, 2012 marks the completion of the Great Mayan Cycle, and the beginning of a New World Age. Fears about  the end of the world have spread across the world! Lots of surviving shelters were sold, also food supplies and lots of candles!  The majority of the population did not believe the Mayan Prophecy but I read that many, many children were scared by the possibility. Remember 2012, an adventure movie about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world? Hollywood loves this kind of big disaster films. Some are good, some are terrible. 2012 is a terrible film, starring a decent actor named John Cusack. It was a summer hit of 2009. That was scary enough for some of us!!I know that some  restaurants organized special dinner parties to celebrate the end of the word... not. How awesome it would be to have one of this I survived the end of the world tee-shirts to wear! 

Anyway, we all survived 12.21.12. Let's just take a moment to think about the possibility of the end and the joy of being alive. Mayan elders have wisdom and they knew that the mayan Prophecy it wasn't about the end of the world. This video has an important message: we had enough of war already, we have enough guns to kill people and to destroy nature. Let's start building something to help mankind not destroy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...