Buy Avengers posters on Zazzle online store




Today it's not about Portuguese stuff at all. Marvel started in 1939, but in 1961, the company launched Fantastic Four and other superhero titles created by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, and others and they become world famous. I am fond of comics so I never miss a movie about superheroes. Next weekend I am going to take my nephew to the movies. It was a promise I made since the last one we watched together, John Carter. The Avengers is kind of a big thing. Four different blockbuster franchises in one movie! Marvel assembled their previous superhero films into one and I am curious to see how it works. We're prepared to watch Earth’s mightiest heroes working together - Tony Stark aka “Iron Man” (Robert Downey Jr.), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Natasha Romanoff aka “Black Widow” (Scarlett Johansson), Bruce Banner aka “The Hulk” (Mark Ruffalo), and Steve Rogers aka “Captain America” (Chris Evans). I really hope it works.

Going to the movies is expensive, especially if it's a 3D movie! And as I love movies I hate it when I go and the film sucks...And, yes, I like a lot of different genres, American, European, Asiatic, French, whatever movies. I just have one condition - it should be good. I do enjoy good science fiction but it's hard to get a good one. Inception was terrific. The last sci-fi movie I watched was Super8 and it was a pleasant surprise. I also like fantasy and superhero movies so it will not be a problem!

Meanwhile, Zazzle has some fantastic posters from The Avengers and I might buy one for my nephew! Take a look! My favorite? Iron Man!)When I was a child my father bought me a magazine and there he was. The pages inside were black and white, and only the cover was in full color. I painted all Iron Man I found inside with strong red and bright yellow!I think I still have that comics magazine! Iron Man has been my favorite ever since!)


This post was refreshed in 2015

Avengers Retail Group 2 zazzle_print

Comments