#7 Zazzle Store: Portuguese Filigree at Sílvia Neto's Zazzle Store


Filigree Lucky Clover - floral ipad speckcase

Paddy Lucky Filigree Clovers - iphone4 speckcase

Filigree Heart - grey invitation invitation

Portuguese Heart mug mug
Join one of the largest artist affiliate programs

Hello readers! It has been a long time since my last product showcase. I had a problem with one Zazzler if you remember. He disliked my blog linking to his store and made a complaint to Zazzle. I thought about giving up showing products. But I think there's no need for that. I can make it this way. Instead of showing multiple products from several stores at one time, I'll pick one store at each time and first I will ask the owner if I can promote. It will be the end of any possible problems.

Today's collection of products is the work of Sílvia Neto´s. She's also Portuguese. I like what she creates a lot. The products below are inspired by traditional portuguese filigree. She even managed to mix it with St. Patrick's Day clovers and the result is awesome. Sílvia is a professional designer and illustrator. You can take a look at her personal site to check her talent for book illustration and design also.

Comments

  1. Belinha!! Thank you very much!! Muito obrigada por partilhares aqui os meus produtos :) Estou mesmo muito agradecida!! Um grande beijinho!! SilviaNeto.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!