June 8, 2011

Funny t-shirts for the summer

The cold not only makes me feel sick physically but saddens me also. Nothing like having the light and warmth of the sun for company. However, not being a novelty, this year there are added reasons to take precautions with sun exposure. The concentration of ozone in the stratosphere has reached the lowest ever and the countries of southern Europe (Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece) are likely to be more exposed to ultra-violet light.Summer is upon us. So I decided to search for some  funny tee-shirts to wear on the beach or everywhere. These are some of my favorite Zazzle tee-shirts. Let's celebrate Summer!






sUrF DoG shirt
sUrF DoG by raycasso
Become a shirt affiliate for Zazzle.






















Funny swimming shirt





Hawaii - Surfstar shirt




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Belinha! I really appreciate your wonderful support! Thanks a billion for having my sea horse tee on your gorgeous blog! I feel really HONORED! ~~Ujean ((*~*))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my dachshund in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Belinha, enjoy the summer! If the weather isn't that good and you don't know what to do, feel free to visit my brand new store ;)
    Check out the Official Merchandise of Music Bands, Comics, TV shows, movies and much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for funny t shirts read this relevant blog about the Funny T Shirts..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...