New customizable Doodle speakers from Zazzle




It has been a while since my last product showcase. This one is special. Zazzle has a new product: MUSIC SPEAKERS! The world's first customizable speaker is now on Zazzle! Perfect for travel, parties, or just a day at the beach, ultra-portable and ultra-fun for everyone.This is an awesome gadget that makes your music look as good as it sounds!
These are some of my favorite designs! Take a look!
Trumpet music instrument custom speaker doodle

Pink Orange Floral Custom Photo Doodle Speakers doodle

Mount Rockmore Doodle Speakers doodle

Personalized Retro Radio Doodle doodle

Comments

  1. Shannon from WasootchMay 20, 2011 at 6:47 PM

    Thanks for picking one of mine to promote! Great selection. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for promoting my Peacock Eiffel Tower Doodle iPod MP3 iPhone Laptop Portable Speaker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for promoting my Retro Radios :o) Great selection you've chosen here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking one of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too fabulous!!! Thank you SO much for promoting my Vintage Stamps speaker! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my Keyboard Piano Fantasy Doodle.. you already sent me a sale.. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including my Trumpet speaker here among such great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you've enjoyed the selection. I think I pick some good designs!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Also, thanks a lot for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!