March 9, 2011

6/9 How to promote your Zazzle Store - FB tips

One of the best applications for Zazzle owners is NetworkedBlogs. It’s easy to set up. You can integrate feeds from your blog to your Facebook Profile or Facebook Page. I like to keep a blog, this blog, to promote my A Portuguese Love Store products, write about Portuguese traditions, food, to review other favorite stores and advertise occasional giveaways. So I integrate this blog feed into my Facebook Page. Everything I post will show on my Facebook Page. Other thing you can do is to get traffic from Twitter to your Page. To do this, you can use the Facebook page Twitter application to connect your page with your Twitter account. As soon as you update your status on Facebook, the information also gets posted (in a shortened URL form) on your Twitter page. When Twitter followers click on the link, they are taken to your Facebook Page. This application can instantly promote your Facebook page. It’s a great feature that allows administrators of Facebook Pages to publish their Facebook updates to their Twitter accounts automatically. This will only link Facebook Pages to Twitter, not your individual profile. You will be able to control what type of updates to share: status updates, links, photos, notes, events or all of them. If you have multiple Pages, you will have the option to link each of those Pages to different Twitter accounts. This saves you from the time of having to login to both services and post updates. This might be all very obvious to you. But as I wrote when I started these posts about promotion on Facebook, I am just sharing what I am learning or what I already know.  Maybe it can be useful to some people that are just starting to use Facebook or Zazzle or both.

Check Twitter here:
 http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/

Check NetworkedBlogs here:
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...