November 23, 2010

Celebrating the Season with Zazzle artists amazing postcards

Receiving Christmas Cards in my childhood was as good as getting presents. I loved to display it on a table. My mother probably told her friends and family that I enjoyed it very much. So I got cards from her friends as they always sent an extra card for me. Later I learned how to write and soon I was also sending cards. In my teenage years early celebration of Christmas started with an early visit to local shops to buy a small pile of cards in the beginning of the month of December. As a result of it I have a huge collection of cards and still love to receive it, send it and create it. 

At Zazzle.com it's possible to upload our designs and sell it. Last year I sold my first Zazzle Christmas Postcard. It was a great feeling! Today I create Christmas cards and spent a lot of time enjoying other Zazzle creators' work too. I hope you like this special Christmas feature. I'll be showing a lot of Christmas cards in the next weeks!!


Santa & His Cats card
Burgundy Cross Card cardChristmas Cows Greeting Card card
BERRY CHRISTMAS CARD cardChristmas card
Christmas's time with Rudolf,Snowman and Santa! cardHappy Christmas! postcard
Claus card cardFirst Snowfall for Christmas card
Christmas Hedgehog cardMerry christmas II card
Stocking filler card 
 It's hard to pick just one,they are all great, I know. But I am sure that most people have more than just one friend. The secret is to pick the right Christmas Postcard to each friend. Zazzle artists create so many different cards that we can find the perfect one! And we can do it online, it's really easy!




Christmas Greeting Card card Funny Holiday Greetings from the Dog card
Santa & His Cats card Reindeer First Noel Corgi Christmas Card card Reindeer in the snow notecard card Hannah's Wish card A Sharpei Christmas card Christmas Holly 2 - Customizable Greeting Card card Kawaii Ninja Christmas Card card Have a chirpy christmas! card Penguin %u2022 Christmas Greeting Card card
Instead of paper cards, many send electronic Christmas card. Making and sending a virtual Christmas card is easy and the normal thing to do for generations raised without handwritten letters. We just pick a site and follow the instructions at each step. Not very creative but with animation and sound E-cards are a lot of fun. Recent concern over the environmental impact of printing, mailing and delivering cards has fueled an increase in e-cards choice. 

These are not e-cards!I Handpicked each at Zazzle.com! It took me ages!! I am all for paper cards tradition...still! These are paper and irresistable. And you can buy it,if you want. Click and follow instructions.

Christmas Hedgehog Post Card postcard chihuahua= Colorful Birds Christmas Holiday card Holiday Cardinal Greeting Card cardModern Holiday Christmas Cards card Modern Santa Claus Christmas Custom Greeting Card card Little Pig's Christmas greeting card card Funny Christmas Greeting cb107 card Merry Christmas!! greeting card card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting A Portuguese Love. Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...